Effective date: December 20, 2020
We use your data to help improve the services we provide. By using our services and the Website, you agree to the collection of information in accordance with this policy.
Types of Data Collected
When on our Website, you may provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact you, provide services, or respond to your inquiries (“Personal Data”).
This date can include but it not limited to:
- First and Last name
- Email address
- Phone Number
- Your Address
- Cookies and Usage Data
When you visit our Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. As you browse the Site, we collect information about the pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our Website, and information about how you interact with the Site. This “Device Data” is collected automatically and is generally collected by any site you may visit.
The “Device Data” data is collected using some or all of the following technologies:
– “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
– “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
– “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
“Personal Information” is the combination of the “Device Data” and “Personal Data” as described above.
How is Your Personal Information Used?
Harmony Cleaning uses the Personal Information collected for various purposes including but not limited to the following.
- To communicate and provide customer support
- Notify you about changes to our services
- For marketing and advertising purposes
- Monitor the use of our service and Website
- To gather and analyze information to improve our services
- Detect, prevent, and deal with technical issues
We use the Device Data to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information with third parties for analytical purposes. We use Google Analytics to help us understand and analyze how our customers use our Website. Details regarding how Google uses your Personal Information can be found at: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also choose to opt-out of Google Analytics using this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Marketing and Advertising
We may use your Personal Information for advertising and marketing purposes that could be of interest to you.
You have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to ask for your information to be corrected, updated, or deleted. Please contact us using the contact details below to make any of these changes or to ask for your information to be deleted.
By email: email@example.com
By phone: 416.425.8288.